The parabolic shape of the tines and the lightness of this tool make the work of broadforking effective and
- 24’’ wide for effective work of a 30’’ bed
- 5 curved tines made of galvanized steel and reinforced for a working depth of 12"
- Solid ash handles replaceable if needs be
- 48’’ long
- Some assembly is required
- Designed and made in Canada
- Weight 13.2lb (5.99 kg)
- 5 years guarantee against fabrication faults
* Although made for professional usage, this broadfork is not indestructible.
The warrant for repair only applies if the tool was used for its correct usage.
* Promo codes cannot be applied toward the purchase of tools
* Shipping charges will apply
* Tools are not available for international markets.